[blind-democracy] Re: Clinton's Transition Team: A Corporate Presidency Foretold

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 17:39:45 -0500

Hi Miriam
Now don't these fact affirm that Hilary has pulled to the left because of the influence of Bernie?
Those of us who were thinking, knew Hilary didn't have any intention of doing anything even remotely like Bernie.
I hate to agree with anything Donald says but in this case, Hilary wasn't and isn't being truthful. How can anyone want to vote for her.
The idea that someone would vote for her just because she is female is very distressing!
 What a choice we have in this election.  If I vote I will vote for Jill.

Marsha