[blind-chess] Re: List Welcome message question

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:11:30 -0700

Hi Rod,

Yes, you signed up as my test victim, but I had not written the welcome message yet. That is why you did not get it.

The real puzzle at this point is why you and Anna have the footer and the rest of us do not. Maybe people that lived in Hawaii recently merit a footer? I lived there in the early 1970's but maybe that was too long ago to rate a footer.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roderick Macdonald" <rmacd@xxxxxxxx>