[blind-chess] Re: List Welcome message question

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:42:37 -0700

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for letting me know the welcome message is working.

As far as I know, I have no control over those "housekeeping" messages from
free.

Now my big question is why messages from you, Hugh and me do not have the
footer message, while those from Rod do have a footer.  I will have to do more
research.

Richard