[blind-chess] Re: List Welcome message question

  • From: "alvin blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:35:15 -0400

Richard,
After I sent my subscription email, I received 2 return emails: the first
seemed to ve a transaction
record of my subscribe request and the second was the confirmation to
subscription request . Also,
when I replied to the subscription request confirmation I received 2 more
emails in return: first
was a transaction report of the confirmation reply and the second was the
welcome email which was
complete in giving all the necessary information for the list functions such as
unsubscribe, post
and subscribe.
The first email in both situations above seems unnecessary to the user. Can it
be eliminated?
Alvin