[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has been replaced

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:49:39 -0800

Hi Kelly,

Sure, why not.  I might as well sign up even if I don't use it much.
Thanks.

BudAt 09:37 AM 2/10/2006, you wrote:
Hi Bud,
You have *definitely* earned enough credit for your membership. Would you
like instructions on how to sign up? I can't remember the procedure offhand,
but I'm sure someone can let you know how to go about it.
Congratulations,
Kellie

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab