[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has been replaced

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:21:57 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the information in both your posts, Mike.
I didn't realize that one could get a page that has
books submitted by a particular submitter, although I
have seen posts that said that the person likes to get
books by a particular submitter because he/she knows
they're always excellent. Maybe such a choice doesn't
show up on my screen because I'm not a member. smile.