[bksvol-discuss] Re: word problem

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:19:06 -0600

Yay!  That's super.  Thanks for letting us know you got it to work. smile.

Judy s.
On 11/20/2014 7:56 PM, Christopher Zeigler wrote:

Hello again I got the message to go away what I end up doing is removing the space the underscores underline when I said the underscore I meant what I mean is when I is looking at the file name I remove before I send it after the what I mean is I removed the underlines I remove the spaces from the underlined word has not said a thing that was but that seemed to do it I don't know if this matters but it before the. RTF I don't know if that matters but it fixed by removing the spaces from the file and leaving only the under line

--
Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>