[bksvol-discuss] Re: word problem

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:56:53 -0500

Hello again I got the message to go away what I end up doing is removing
the space the underscores underline when I said the underscore I meant what
I mean is when I is looking at the file name I remove before I send it
after the what I mean is I removed the underlines I remove the spaces from
the underlined word has not said a thing that was but that seemed to do it
I don't know if this matters but it before the. RTF I don't know if that
matters but it fixed by removing the spaces from the file and leaving only
the under line