[bksvol-discuss] Re: wireless keyboard

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:26:41 -0700

That second device is your transceiver. You need it for the wireless signal to work. Plug in the transceiver to your usb port, hit the button on it, and then, after inserting batteries into the keyboard, hit that button as well. It's on the underside of the keyboard. It should work then. ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>