[bksvol-discuss] children's books with less than excellent ratings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:34:11 -0400

What could be so technical or so based on diallect making such a children's book have a less than excellent rating? I am particularly concerned about children's books with less than excellent ratings since children are often just learning to read braille. Teachers will be more likely to use bookshare's books if those books have an excellent rating. I wonder what the validator and submittter together got on this submit/validate to keep in this condition.

Wake Me in Spring
by
James Preller
Quality:
Good, some errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
A mouse tries to persuade a bear to stay awake all winter.
At 03:26 P