[bksvol-discuss] Re: what should I do

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:56:44 -0700

It's interesting how we see this question differently. If there was nothing in particular that I wanted to read, I would go through the fair or books needing a rescan lists and pick one. This is because I am embarrassed when I download a book and it is full of errors, and as has been discussed lately, I think we are at the point where quality outweighs quantity. ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>