[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT, I spoke too soon.

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:48:12 -0700

But doesn't it take twice as long to scan when you don't do two pages at a time? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 6:26 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT, I spoke too soon.

Hi Jim,

I should make a decision on coming a little early this week. Gees, this year
has just been so crazy.

Like I have said before, the Plustek is the first flat bed I have worked
with but I really like it. IT is a bit more than some of the Epson's but.... With the book edge, you don't have to break spines on books and it keeps up with as fast as I can flip and hit F9. I haven't tried scanning two pages at
once because it is not really needed with this scanner. If we get together
we can talk more about it.

Katie

The joy of life is living in the question
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx