[bksvol-discuss] Re: what should I do

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:24:22 -0700 (PDT)

My suggestions would be do rescan books in the
collection that are Good or Fair, or books from Jake's
list that need to be rescanned. If you do the latter,
I'd check the collection and Marissa's List to be sure
the books haven't already been done, since I don't
know ow many people who redo them tell Jake to remove
them from his list. smile

The reason I suggest that is because then others of us
who might think of doing thatcan work on taking books
from the download list instead.

Cindy