[bksvol-discuss] volunteer Lori Miller

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Pavi Mehta'" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:50:22 -0500

I need to reach Lori Miller.  I submitted a scan for Susan L, but apparently
I did not know the ISBN would overwrite the title name that had hold for
Susan L in it.  I forgot my email in the notes
( vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ) and there are a lot of "dangers" to over
correcting that Susan and I had privately emailed about.  I need to be sure
spell check is NOT run on this as the creative spellings, misspells and
slang are all correct as present.  I even opened the comments with a note to
Susan specifically, but I guess it might have been overlooked.

Lori, if you are on the list, please write me, and if not, Pavi, can you put
her in touch with me?  After the insane number of hours I spent on
formatting, proofing and such, I would hate to see it accidentally
mishandled.  Sorry for the relative newby mistake!

Thanks a bunch!
Valerie