[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteer Lori Miller

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 18:17:41 -0500

Hi, Evan!

The first couple of books I uploaded did not have ISBN so it kept the file
saved name.  Like I said, it was my bad; few of my books have had an ISBN
and I did not know it would replace the file name.  Regardless, it was my
mistake, but this is a funky book and I want to make sure the person who got
it handles it right.  If she had read the comments addressed to Susan, I
would think she might have released the book, so I am doubly afraid she will
not handle the idiosyncratic text correctly.  Making matters worse, I forgot
to put my email in there, again, my problem, but since I thought Susan was
getting it, it would not have mattered.

I should not submit while I am sick, I guess... too easy to miss simple
things.

Valerie