[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteer Lori Miller

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:50:53 -0500

You come closer to understanding.  The only reason I hoped she would release
it was the comments address Susan and many idiosyncrasies.  It is all on me;
my missing the hold not in the submission and forgetting to have my email
address in it.  Like I said, I am sick and probably should have help off
until I felt better and was paying better attention.

Oh, well...

Valerie