[bksvol-discuss] Re: very old submit

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:22:43 -0500

Hi, Elizabeth. It seems that this book has either been on step 1 or out for
editing as long as I have been a volunteer. It's one of the fair quality
books that was grandfathered in because it was already in the Bookshare
system. It sounds like an interesting story, though I'm not sure what the
actual quality is. If you remember, books defaulted to a fair rating if the
submitter didn't specify back then. I remember this book being around
because I kept wondering what it was about but never actually looked at it.

Monica Willyard