[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating/page number question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:50:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Jana-

The impression I had is that the header stripper won't
delete the headers if there is a page number on the
same line that is different on each page. That is why
sometimes messed-up headers are still there (when
they're not deleted by the validator). This could be a
mistaken impression on my part, however.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail