[bksvol-discuss] validating/page number question

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:46:09 -0400

Hello,
I'm validating a book where all the pages, or at least so far, are included,
but some of them have the page number missing. by simply reading the pages
which have them, and counting between them, I can tell that all the pages are
there.
It seems to have an equal number of pages which do and don't have the number
written, so either way it would be a big project to insert or remove them.
Otherwise I know some people are strongly for and or against page numbers, but
it seems odd to leave it so inconsistent. The text is pretty good. Certainly
better quality than other books I've read up there. So, should I insert
numbers, remove them, or just leave them as is?
Tiffany