[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating/page number question

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:25:56 -0500

Hi, Cindy!  You're probably right.  So many people have said so many things
on this that it's hard to remember which comments and/or wishes were those
of Jesse, Peter, or someone else in the know, or in fact, all of us
Bookshare volunteers who seem to be. <LOL>  At any rate, I do know that
leaving the page numbers in a file is optional.  Take care!

Jana