[bksvol-discuss] Re: update from CSUN exhibit floor

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:57:45 -0800 (PST)

P.S. I hit Send to soonl Gustavo, you are the nicest,
most thoughtful person! In the three years I've been
part of bookshare, this is the first time anyone has
been thoughtful enough to share the CSUN conference
with us. All we've heard before was, after the fact,
the dining adventures of you, Guido and Pratik.
Enjoyable funny, but Shelley and others and and you
sharing what's actually going on in real time is so
much better. It makes us feel that we're part of the
group.