[bksvol-discuss] Re: update from CSUN exhibit floor

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:54:18 -0800 (PST)

Obvously, I was wrong about Gustavo not being there --
I apologize. I guess it's just Guido who didn't make
it.

A dog-and-person square dance -- what fun.

Please extend our congratulations to Noel. What kind
of dog does he have? For the short time I was in the
lobby, I saw more golden labs or retrievers (I can't
tell the difference) than I've ever seen, and no
German shepherds.

Thanks for the update, Gustavo. We who can't be there
appreciate it and enjoy sharing the experiences
vicariously.