[bksvol-discuss] update from CSUN exhibit floor

  • From: Gustavo Galindo <gustavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:23:22 -0800

We had a successful Bookshare.org user meeting last night. Marissa lead us
all in a very productive meeting.

We're all having a ton of fun.

additionally, i'm happy to report that Noel and his dog Fiona won first
place in our blind guy and guide dog square-dancing competition. Pratik and
his imaginary guide dog, CUNY, came in a close second. i can't describe the
caliber of the talent i witnessed last night. words are not enough.

those of you who couldn't join us, you missed out.

thanks,

gustavo