[bksvol-discuss] Re: tips to start

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:44:32 -0800 (PST)

Jamie
  I have downloaded the book Dear Brother. It is a small one . Special thanks
to you for telling me about the book. devi
Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Devi, I took a peek this morning and there were a
couple of children's books on the list. They might not
still be there though. I didn't really have time so I
didn't download one.

The Jacqueline Briggs Martin books are childrens books
though I'm not sure I'm familiar with the one that's
on the step 1 list.

I know for sure this one is a cute children's book
that is not too long:

Dear Brother Vladimir Vagin, Frank Asch RTF (Rich Text
Format) Download

Jamie in Michigan

Devi ramaseshan

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -   Calculate
new house payment