[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted this morning

  • From: estin <estin@xxxxxxx >
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:09:59 -0700

Yeah I know but I can't valadate with the machine that I have right now I'd have to have a friend download it and send it to me.

From: Carrie Karnos >To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:21:05 -0700 (PDT)

The regular Bookshare address works just fine.  It's:
480 California Avenue, Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609

Carrie

estin wrote:
What address do I send books that I want to be scanned in house
the book is called blue like jazz and is very interesting