[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted this morning

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

Oh shoot!  I forgot to write down the names of the other Dick Francis books.
I'll check the next time I'm in the office and email the group with the names.
One of them was Bolt.  Don't remember the names of the other ones.  For some
reason, the pages are really thick and they each jam the scanner so it takes a
lot longer than it should, to get through one of his books.

  Carrie

Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Carrie:
  What other Dick Francis books will you be working on?
  Thanks.
  Amber
  Book blog:
John Adams