[bksvol-discuss] Re: solar power book rejected

  • From: Cindy Reece <cindyreece524@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:05:48 -0500

I will take a leap here. I can get this book from my library. If someone can
send the rejected scan, I can try and get it approved. Please place "hold for
creece" on it.

The other Cindy R.> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:55:10 -0500> To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> From: thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[bksvol-discuss] solar power book rejected> > So sorry to find Solar Power Your
Home for Dummies on the reject > queue. I was waiting to enjoy it when it got
into the new books.> > E.> > To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
to> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself
in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help'
by itself in the subject line.>
See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/