[bksvol-discuss] Re: excellent scan

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:14:09 -0500

She actually did that good of a scan? She ought to be congratulated big
time. That's a massive improvement compared to what they used to be and I'm
so happy to hear it! she scans a lot of things I'd love to read but a lot of
the older scans from her are terrible in quality. I'm so glad to hear
they've improved so much. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net
 If you shop online anyway, consider starting here:
www.lljfm.net/shopping/