[bksvol-discuss] excellent scan

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:02:50 -0600

                I just finished validating

Heart of the Lonily Exile an Emerald Balad series book 2 by B. J. Hoff
Its a historical fiction book dealing with Irish and American history.

When I uploaded it just now to be approved it was 99.99% accuracy.

Pam Bortz did an excellent scan that was a joy to read.

I have been validating her books since the spring and they are almost perfect scans. I will work on book 1 and 3 to 5 I have them here so will scan them and upload them sometime. I had read this story back in the early 90's but forgot what a good historical fiction story it was.
I will enjoy reading the rest of the series again.

Laura Ann