[bksvol-discuss] Re: solar power book rejected

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:38:08 -0500

I didn't notice who submitted the book, but if they are on the list they may want to speak up here or communicate directly with you on resubmitting it them self, otherwise I would recommend that you just rescan the book yourself and submit it. There should have been 26 chapters in the book, and it was cut off after the first page of chapter 7.

Dave

At 05:05 PM 11/13/2008, you wrote:
I will take a leap here. I can get this book from my library. If someone can send the rejected scan, I can try and get it approved. Please place "hold for creece" on it.

The other Cindy R.