[bksvol-discuss] Re: single closed quotes and apostraphys

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

Shannon,

I'd suggested using a replace all to replace the
single quotes with apostrophes. There are probably way
more apostrophes than signle quotes. You could then,if
you wanted and the book isn't too long, do a find for
the apostrophes and change any back to single quotes
if needed.

Cindy

http://vote.yahoo.com