[bksvol-discuss] Re: quotation marks

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 21:14:00 -0600

Hi Sue,

Actually, I'm reading a book full of those words right now with dropped letters, and it's the close quote that it does. This book (The Grapes of Wrath) has multiple huge issues, and I've reported it and been told they'll let me know when it's corrected. But if the software automatically converts the apostrophe indicating a word is missing letters to the close single quote, it may not help!

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>