[bksvol-discuss] question on MP3 books

  • From: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 21:45:23 -0500

Hello all:
I just downloaded an MP3 book from bookshare.
Which folder do I place it in on the SD card that goes into my VR stream?
I notice there is a phrase telling me to respect bookshare's policies at the
beginning of sections. Is that the case throughout the entire book? If so, why?
Any other tips for enjoying the MP3 versions of books?
Amber To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to