[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on MP3 books

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:56:28 -0500

Hi Ann,
Does putting it into the other books folder stop that annoying announcement at every chapter? I put my mp3 in my music folder, and the book reads fine but with that announcement. Thanks!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:52 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: question on MP3 books

Hi Amber,

Put the folder with the mp3 book into $VRother Books

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring