[bksvol-discuss] Re: In the company of the Courtesan

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 18:43:15 -0800

thanks for the encouragement, Marty; reading the synopsis,I'm thinking
maybe there's something about the contesnt she doesn't care for. Anyway, I
have it and the bookis onts way to my branch; if she wants it back she can
ask Madeleine to get n touch with me. smile
Ilove Sarah Dunant's books (at t least The Red Tent, which is the one I've
read); and i love historical fiction,even ,of  this this period time which
can have some severely unpleasant violent scenes.