[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on MP3 books

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:08:23 -0500

Could we not strip the please respect book share policy notices out of the
books except for the ones at the beginning that art there by default. This is
in regard to the MP3 versions. We don't have please respect Bookshare and
copyright laws messages at the beginning of every chapter in the daisy files so
I have them in the MP3 version

Sent from my iPhone