[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about the list of books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi MIke,

Don't worry. You can click on the title, but the book
won't be downloaded until you go to the bottom of the
page and click on download. I've done that to check
out when the books were submitted, taking ones that
have been sitting there for months or longer and
leaving the newer ones for others. Also, to check out
the synopses to decide if it's a book I want to read
or not--because I read the books and correct them as I
go.

I'm afraid your titles don't interest me --smile--but
Elizabeth, who is brave and takes all kinds of books,
or some of the others who do also and/or who are more
interested in spirituality and philosophy, might take
them. If they're not taken shortly, I repeat my
recommendation that you take them yourself. smile

Cindy