[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about the list of books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:31:02 -0500

Mike,

Normally the last books to be added to the list appear at the top.  I
occasionally see where the reverse is true, so I'm wondering if Engineering
occasionally gets it reversed when making an upgrade or if there's a link on
one of the pages to a different list where the order is reversed.  In any
case, as I said, you'll normally find the last books added to the list at
the top.  BTW, just because a book is the last added doesn't mean that it's
the last to be submitted.  When a book is released by a validator or the
validator forgets to renew the book and the time expires, then it's added
back to the list as a new entry.

HTH

Gerald