[bksvol-discuss] Re: please honor hold for

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:44:44 -0500

Welcome, Pavi - and a gentle reminder that not all volunteers and patrons of bookshare are blind. I am a sighted volunteer but do have full access to bookshare because I am physically disabled. smile.

Judy s.

Pavi Mehta wrote:
An interesting idea for sure, even if not suited for our model. In our case
there would be legal issues as well, as sighted volunteers do not have rights
to access these books outside of scanning and validation purposes.