[bksvol-discuss] Game Night (second try)

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 01:54:50 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I finagled my way into getting Monday night off. ABSOLUTELY OFF. I told
them if somebody calls in DO NOT CALL ME. First because that would have been my
13th day in a row and second because one of the people working that night says
I give her anxiety attacks and if I give her an anxiety attack she's quitting
(I'd love to give her an axiety attack).

  So I absolutely, definitely, positively, without a doubt, have the night of
Monday, June 30th off.

  If my phone rings the instructions are do not answer it unless you know who
is calling and you want to talk to them because there will be no one in the
world I want to talk to!

  So do you wanna have a game night that night? big smiles (I so need a night
off and a fun one too!)

  What time is good for everyone Monday night?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Sick Puppy by Carl Hiaasen

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!