[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:25:20 -0500

Hi Kathy!

I just did an advanced search on The Case For Christ" and I didn't find it either.

Lori, I'm wondering where it's hiding, too, (smile).

Here's the link to my search page.

https://www.bookshare.org/search?search=Advanced%20Search&booksToSearch=ALL&sortOrder=RELEVANCE&qualities=PUBLISHER&qualities=EXCELLENT&_categories=on&title=The%20Case%20For%20Christ&;

Debby

At 08:03 PM 10/11/2011, Kathy Novak wrote
I did not find the book "The Case For Christ" in the bks collection either by author or title before I started scanning--a few days ago; or when I looked for it earlier in the year. Where did it hide?