[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:54:05 -0500

I can't wait to read those books. I've downloaded some Star Trek books, but can't remember which ones. lol.

I want to let everyone know how much I appreciate the ability to read all these great books.

Thanks for scanning, validating, and thanks for everything.

Pat Ferguson

At 09:53 AM 6/3/05, you wrote:
The next Generation, and so far not my favorite book. So far we have fighting Klingons and another race, and a new type of grain on a planet that is obsorbing energy and making Deanna feel strange.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Instructor
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>