[bksvol-discuss] planning to scan

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:46:30 -0800

I plan to scan Murder in Grub Street and Terms of Engagement by Bruce Alexander. These will fill in the missing books in the Sir John Fielding series. I hope later to rescan most of the others as they were done when submission standards were much lower. This series meets with enthusiastic approval by all who enjoy the genre. If any of you have not done so and are interested, the first book in the series is Blind Justice; these books are based on the life of a real blind magistrate living during the 1700s. Jill