[bksvol-discuss] opticbook scanning

  • From: "Meka White" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:36:41 -0700

Hi Jackie and others:

I am reminded of a problem that I have in terms of the opticbook.

Whenever I use the reading edge with kurzweil, I never, and I do mean never,
get a clean scan.  It's so full of errors and it hits way below a normal
confidence level. I have used different books, have tried optimizing, but to
no avail.

Do you have any suggestions?  I thought I wasn't using the edge correctly
but after Jackie's explanation, I realize that I'm at least doing the
mechanics correctly.

Meka