[bksvol-discuss] Re: opticbook scanning

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:40:09 -0400

This is making me wonder whether there's not a technique issue involved. I hold the book firmly against the outer and upper edges of the scanner. Firmly means that I try to make sure there's no gap between the top and inside of the book and the scanner.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>