[bksvol-discuss] Re: opening multiple files

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 20:51:23 -0700

Hi Monica,

        I didn't know that control-tab would work too!  That is a much
easier one-handed keystroke!  Now, if I can just remember it next time I
need it!
Isn't it neat that we can do things in so many different ways for different
people's preferences?  Confusing when things are new, but sometimes, like
now, the original questioner can choose which way they like best!  So glad
you told us about this way to work with two open files in K1000!

Mayrie