[bksvol-discuss] Re: susan miessner book

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:47:55 -0500

Hello,
I am working on getting Widows and Orphan's ready to submit tomorrow by Susan Meissner and would be happy if you would like to take it.
Its a mystery by Susan Meissner.

Looks good so far.
I am also working on a historical fiction suspense by Sylvia Bambola called Refiners fire I will be uploading in the next couple days also.

Laura Ann
At 07:29 PM 7/5/2008, you wrote:
Has anyone started working on the he Susan miessner book? If not I'd be happy to validate it. I loved window to the world. It was an awesome book and I have the other one in my queue of books to read.