[bksvol-discuss] opening multiple files

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 23:04:52 -0400

I thought in Kurzweil you could open more than one file at a time. Well I need to know how because I need to add the double dashes back into the original file. I took all the long dashes out and left the spot blank. I made a new file from the zip and am going to use it to put them back in.

It will take a while but it will be worth it.

Trust me any new validators asking is how you learn. I certainly ask enough questions and drive everybody nuts.

I love validating. I have the fabulous fortune to read such a wide variety of books.

I absolutely hate validator withdrawal.