[bksvol-discuss] Re: no internet

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:40:07 -0700

Jamie, no, it's not legal--it's considered theft of services. U could
argue that if some1 is stupid enough to leave their network open,
they're asking for it. Problem is, of course, if they have a worm or
somethin on their network, u, too, could experience that joy lol!

Sometimes ISP's have bandwidth restrictions, & if some1 hops on an
open network & downloads music, it can scarf that up in a hurry. So,
yeah, it's not legal. But folks do it a lot.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride