[bksvol-discuss] no internet

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:05:20 -0400

I have been without internet for a few days because the next door neighbors
with an open network moved and the neighbors across the street with an open
network got a new provider and their new one is locked. So no net at home. I
dragged my laptop to the library today on my day off but it may be another
week or two before I have internet at home again. I don't get paid for 9
more days.

If you have questions on a book I've been working on, please be patient with
me. I'd post my phone number but I don't think that's a good idea.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: The Assistant by Bernard Malamud